July 9, 2012

News

I have this blog for many years, quite before start living in Japan. Its intention, as the title shows, is to share my impressions, passions and everything else that I think can be shared in life. ‘Cores’ (colors), because I have passion for colors and think that it shows, as in photos, the perceptions that we can have on life (ok! Colors have much to do with my love for photograph too…). ‘Amores’ (loves), because I like to show the loves that I have in life, my friends, my family, my boyfriend, and also show them how big is this love. ‘Afins’ (associated), because not everything in life is how we would like to be, and we have to think about these ‘not so good’ sides as well.


Right after I arrive here in Japan and start to post, I started to receive from many people the comment “you should write in English, as you have new friends that didn’t read in Portuguese”. My problem with the idea, beyond my enormous laziness to write in English, was to think that I would probably move away people that could not read English very well.


BUT THE DOG DAYS ARE O-OVER! Now “Cores, amores e afins” has two versions! One is in Portuguese (the traditional) and other in English, for my foreign friends that have curiosity to read what I write about everything here.



To access “Cores, amores e afins – English version”, you just need to click at the U.S. flag, right there at the page corner and have fun with my poor, but enough for survival, English. With time, I will try to do translations of old texts, but initially the updates will be simultaneous.

It will be also a good practice, because in the end of next year I will need to write a thesis… Hehehe! So help me with your comments, ok?

Let’s see how it works… Hehehe!